Joe Bryan | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Joe Bryan

May 22, 2006
City have accepted bids from Villa and Middlesbrough according to local BBC. It’s for Joe to decide. Would guess he would go to Villa, who also have ex Argyle, James Chester.

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
pastiesforlife":1sg1968s said:
City have accepted bids from Villa and Middlesbrough according to local BBC. It’s for Joe to decide. Would guess he would go to Villa, who also have ex Argyle, James Chester.

Sky reporting Derby and Newcastle are after him too.

Jun 24, 2008
I would've thought he'd be worth more in this current market. Very good player. Losing him and Reid are huge blows for Bristol City.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
macleanie":3pxttcxm said:
I would've thought he'd be worth more in this current market. Very good player. Losing him and Reid are huge blows for Bristol City.
He's in the last year of his contract

Jun 24, 2008
Argy1e":2s5yoex7 said:
macleanie":2s5yoex7 said:
He's in the last year of his contract

In that case, 6 million is very good money!

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
With that much interest they should have kept their powder dry on the £6M.

Bristol City prices ...

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
I see BBC website described as a left back. I assume they meant "wing back"? That is two that have gone to the PL from Bristol City who have been helped by the coaching staff here at an important stage of their respective careers. I am sure that word gets around the football world and that is why we can land the likes of Macey on loan.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
memory man":a6qzfu0w said:
I see BBC website described as a left back. I assume they meant "wing back"? That is two that have gone to the PL from Bristol City who have been helped by the coaching staff here at an important stage of their respective careers. I am sure that word gets around the football world and that is why we can land the likes of Macey on loan.
No. Bristol City had played him at left back in a back four for a couple of seasons in a row.