Ben Purrington | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ben Purrington

Nov 18, 2011
He's never been able to get a consistent run in the Rotherham team and clearly they don't think he's Championship standard.

Maybe DA was wise to sell him when Rotherham came offering £300,000.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Said at the time him joining Rotherham would be a poor career move and haven't been proved wrong yet. He left us while we were 2nd in the league as our first choice left back, for a side who were 24th and all but relegated in their league, where he wasn't certain to be the first choice left back. If he stayed, he'd have a promotion on his CV in which he played a big part, he'd also probably be our main left back in League 1, instead he's spent a season and a half bench warming and now he's off to a club much smaller than ourselves.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Cobi Budge":7wx9jytq said:
Said at the time him joining Rotherham would be a poor career move and haven't been proved wrong yet. He left us while we were 2nd in the league as our first choice left back, for a side who were 24th and all but relegated in their league, where he wasn't certain to be the first choice left back. If he stayed, he'd have a promotion on his CV in which he played a big part, he'd also probably be our main left back in League 1, instead he's spent a season and a half bench warming and now he's off to a club much smaller than ourselves.

Lured by the pound sterling no doubt

Mar 8, 2016
Said it at the time but getting 300k was a great bit of business by argyle. Good signing for the dons though.

Oct 31, 2015
DA has done well with the money coming in the from Purrington and Jarvis.

I was surprised Rotherham came knocking for him but nit surprised he left for the pay rise. He mau regret it in the long run.

Best of luck Ben at AFCW

Mar 8, 2016
rsp4":17up0zla said:

I was surprised Rotherham came knocking for him but nit surprised he left for the pay rise. He mau regret it in the long run.

Best of luck Ben at AFCW

What’s he done with the money? I Must have missed our 300k signing.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Army green":1g7z4soc said:
rsp4":1g7z4soc said:

Best of luck Ben at AFCW

What’s he done with the money? I Must have missed our 300k signing.

Bigger salaries, deeper squad?

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Army green":2vja5q5g said:
Said it at the time but getting 300k was a great bit of business by Argyle. Good signing for the dons though.
Exactly right. I was astounded when Rotherham paid that much. Along with Jervis going for £125k to Luton these were two of the biggest steals in Argyle's history. So often we have been on the wrong end of this - buying high and selling low.