Toumani Diagouraga | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Toumani Diagouraga

Mar 8, 2016
Signed for Swindon town. Good signing for them. Didn’t he move to fleetwood to be closer to his family?

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Army green":39cdm5ti said:
Signed for Swindon town. Good signing for them. Didn’t he move to fleetwood to be closer to his family?

Swindon is still closer than Plymouth...

Interesting that he was out as a free agent and there was no suggestion of interest from us

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Loved him whilst he was here, but two years? He hasn't the legs for that.

Oct 31, 2015
Im gob smacked at this. I suppose he is not in Sheridans plans but Fleetwood pushed out the boat for him. Surely a league 1 player all day long.

Sep 6, 2006
rsp4":2ng5fy6b said:
Im gob smacked at this. I suppose he is not in Sheridans plans but Fleetwood pushed out the boat for him. Surely a league 1 player all day long.

Exceat that the manager is not Sheridan but that lunatic Joey Barton. God help them.

Balham_Green":1gf8in4e said:
rsp4":1gf8in4e said:

Exceat that the manager is not Sheridan but that lunatic Joey Barton. God help them.

Can't help feeling that Barton's appointment is the most interesting in the entire EFL. I think that Fleetwood will be either promoted or relegated this season. Nothing in between.

Feb 5, 2006
Plymouth.
mervyn":fvm8d3bm said:
Balham_Green":fvm8d3bm said:
rsp4":fvm8d3bm said:

Can't help feeling that Barton's appointment is the most interesting in the entire EFL. I think that Fleetwood will be either promoted or relegated this season. Nothing in between.

I think Barton will turn into a very decent manager.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Saturday Service":2vlqeuwk said:
mervyn":2vlqeuwk said:
Balham_Green":2vlqeuwk said:
rsp4":2vlqeuwk said:

I think it is a brave appointment and it will be an interesting one, that is for sure. For me the upside of his appointment is that it will interfere with his radio work and I won't have to turn off programmes that I otherwise would have listened too.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
memory man":1uho8yum said:
Saturday Service":1uho8yum said:
mervyn":1uho8yum said:
Balham_Green":1uho8yum said:
rsp4":1uho8yum said:

I think it is a brave appointment and it will be an interesting one, that is for sure. For me the upside of his appointment is that it will interfere with his radio work and I won't have to turn off programmes that I otherwise would have listened too.

He’s a love or hate kind of player/manager and will probably galvanise a squad through the power of bravery and fight. His tactical knowledge will be his undoing I think.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Toums and Luke both unused subs for Swindon on opening day. On opposite bench Nathan Blissett also played no part in the action.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Both Toums and Luke made their debuts tonight in the Checkatrade against Chelsea which they lost 4-0.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
When his team were leading 2-0
48 | RED! Diagouraga is sent off for a tackle on Milsom.
50 | Goal. Palmer gets one back for the home side.
51 | RED! Dunne is sent off. We'll play the rest of the game with nine men.
90+5 | RED! Alzate his through and is brought down when through on goal and Josh Payne is sent off!
90+6 | Penalty to Crawley. Goal. Palmer. [2-2]
Full Time. Crawley Town 2-2 Swindon Town.