🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I hope Ryan Brunt finds a club. At least there is a second League side in Gloucestershire now that might be interested in him. He certainly has a presence upfront that could rattle a few CBs

I wonder what will happen to Kyle Edwards mow that he is back in wBA's court. He looked useful

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Sadly I think Ryan's career as a pro in the football league may be over.

According to the BBC website coverage of Execreta's released list he only made two sub appearances all season, and those were in August.

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
To be fair to him I think he was out for a large chunk with an injury. By the time he was fit they had a pretty good formula so why change it.

Still, wish him the best and hopefully he can find a club to excel at and avoid injury.

Aug 5, 2016
He was cracking for us, it blows my mind he could potentially have to scour the non leagues for a contract offer now.

Jan 27, 2012
I think he's had ACL injuries in both knees, and they are obviously very serious injuries. Treatment is better these days but sometimes players don't recover properly from that. Hopefully he can get back to being the player he was previously- he's certainly good enough for the football league when he's at full fitness.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Forest of Dean Green":1boxh8mn said:
Scored 6 for Bath City already this season. Another 2 yesterday and looking very good by all accounts. Too good for that level.
He was subbed off on 38 minutes yesterday. Hope it's not another injury.