Carl McHugh | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Carl McHugh

May 8, 2011
Steve Evans":29n9azym said:
what a strike for motherwell today.'twas like watching tommy tynan!

Cheeky corner by Tanner for the first goal, Ciftci looked poor and got substituted quite early.
Derek Adams got a mention during commentary when they talked about Ciftci as Adams played for and scored quite a few goals for Motherwell.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
HC Green":3ar8ilg7 said:
Steve Evans":3ar8ilg7 said:

Cheeky corner by Tanner for the first goal, Ciftci looked poor and got substituted quite early.
Derek Adams got a mention during commentary when they talked about Ciftci as Adams played for and scored quite a few goals for Motherwell.
thanks HC i forgot ciftci was there actually.something aint right with the chap i think.i didn't watch the match because i don't have a tv but saw the couple of minutes on BBC football.

May 8, 2011
Steve Evans":2ujrv7uq said:
HC Green":2ujrv7uq said:
Steve Evans":2ujrv7uq said:

thanks HC i forgot ciftci was there actually.something aint right with the chap i think.i didn't watch the match because i don't have a tv but saw the couple of minutes on BBC football.

I watched it via the internet, quite often televised matches on the BBC are streamed through their website.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
HC Green":xow7r02v said:
Steve Evans":xow7r02v said:
HC Green":xow7r02v said:
Steve Evans":xow7r02v said:

I watched it via the internet, quite often televised matches on the BBC are streamed through their website.
thanks again