• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Scorers

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Busy day for ex Argyle men today. Barnes and Gosling score in the PL, Tanner in the SPFL. Hourihane in the Championship, Hemmings also scored as did Kellett for Chesterfileld (plus an assist). Vassell and Wylde also on the mark for Blackpool and Morecambe respectively.

Nov 9, 2008
memory man":1lgt74pa said:
Busy day for ex Argyle men today. Barnes and Gosling score in the PL, Tanner in the SPFL. Hourihane in the Championship, Hemmings also scored as did Kellett for Chesterfileld (plus an assist). Vassell and Wylde also on the mark for Blackpool and Morecambe respectively.

Wrong Vassell

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
TPG Extreme":21ho0krp said:
memory man":21ho0krp said:

Wrong Vassell
Thanks - had a sinking feeling it might be. Our lad has a bad injury now?

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
memory man":3uuiymeb said:
TPG Extreme":3uuiymeb said:
memory man":3uuiymeb said:

Wrong Vassell
Thanks - had a sinking feeling it might be. Our lad has a bad injury now?

Yes, he sustained one with Birmingham several weeks ago. I hope he is progressing but I think it doubtful he will get back this season. I certainly was not confused with the spy Vassell, who helped bring down the McMillan Gov in the early 60's!