Anthony Pulis

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Remember Anthony Pulis? He's now the manager of second division side St Louis in the USA at the age of 33.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
This after he played 44 games for Orlando City, who were in the PDL the 3rd level of soccer (football), this team was disbanded at the end of the 2014 season because Orlando were joining the MLS. Anthony Pulis retired at the end of 2014 season and became the coach of Orlando City B the MLS's reserve team in 2015, this team plays in the USL (United Soccer League) Anthony came to Ottawa this year when his team played the Ottawa Fury, I talked to him for a minute or 2 as I work the 4th officials table and had to get some info from him. He coached Orlando for 2 seasons and resigned at the end of this season to takeover at St. Louis for the 2018 season.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Ottawa Green":1f9oglvq said:
This after he played 44 games for Orlando City, who were in the PDL the 3rd level of soccer (football), this team was disbanded at the end of the 2014 season because Orlando were joining the MLS. Anthony Pulis retired at the end of 2014 season and became the coach of Orlando City B the MLS's reserve team in 2015, this team plays in the USL (United Soccer League) Anthony came to Ottawa this year when his team played the Ottawa Fury, I talked to him for a minute or 2 as I work the 4th officials table and had to get some info from him. He coached Orlando for 2 seasons and resigned at the end of this season to takeover at St. Louis for the 2018 season.

At least he can refer to his now unemployed Dad. I wonder if Tony has been out there to run his rule over St Louis.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I wonder if Tony has been out there to run his rule over St Louis.

He's probably hoping he doesn't as here in Ottawa we had Paul Dalglish as the coach this year and early in the summer his dad Kenny Dalglish was here for a week, a few weeks later Paul was fired.
There are a few other Argyle connections in the USL, Jason Bent is the coach of the Toronto FC 2nd team, and Bruce Grobbelar is the goalie coach here in Ottawa