Nadir Ciftci He's gone - CONFIRMED. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Nadir Ciftci He's gone - CONFIRMED.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
If we are getting rid of those two then wouldn't mind getting rid of Blissett too as he isn't any better.

In Adams we trust. But we could definitely do with another couple of strikers, as one won't be enough.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I've never heard of this break clause before have you? Have a feeling it maybe a Herald 'fact'.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":3klhow6d said:
I've never heard of this break clause before have you? Have a feeling it maybe a Herald 'fact'.
I know Celtic could recall him during the January transfer window (not much chance of that) but I'm not aware of a clause that we can terminate it just because he hasn't fitted in.

Feb 5, 2015
Keepitgreen":31ukg5ri said:
IJN":31ukg5ri said:
I know Celtic could recall him during the January transfer window (not much chance of that) but I'm not aware of a clause that we can terminate it just because he hasn't fitted in.

I think it's something that came in when the loan rules changed. I've definitely read elsewhere (can't remember exactly where off the top of my head) about other teams with similar problems with loan players not fitting in and that they're likely to terminate in Jan.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Oh dear, I won't bite. I do it about once every three years, not exactly a habit is it? Prat.

Aug 2, 2011
A contract can have any clause the respective parties are agreeable to have in it. As long as the two clubs and the player are happy to have a break clause in January or indeed any other time there is no reason why not.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
I sincerely hope there is a break clause for all concerned on this one.

I won't comment on Ciftci's talent too much, all I can say is there looks to be a player there sadly it's not one that fits our current system. I think it's best we chalk this one down as a panic buy that didn't pay off and wish him well elsewhere.

We need a target man, the difference Taylor has made coming back is phenomenal, we can't afford to lose that link up play he offers the attack, we need a forward of a similar mold; cover, competition or first choice? Doesn't matter we need a 2nd man of that nature just in case.