Scott Sinclair | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Scott Sinclair

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
I note Scott Sinclair was only on the bench tonight in Celtic's big defeat to PSG in Paris. It is surprising that a player of his talent is not considered good enough to be able to contribute to the performance of a team heavily defeated as they were, even off the bench. If only another loan of him was ever achievable.

Oct 24, 2013
Quintrell_Green":2wpvy3dr said:
I note Scott Sinclair was only on the bench tonight in Celtic's big defeat to PSG in Paris. It is surprising that a player of his talent is not considered good enough to be able to contribute to the performance of a team heavily defeated as they were, even off the bench. If only another loan of him was ever achievable.

They were resting players for the cup final on Sunday. He has played 24 times in all competitions this season.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
lyndhurst green":2x4zzd7u said:
Quintrell_Green":2x4zzd7u said:

They were resting players for the cup final on Sunday. He has played 24 times in all competitions this season.

Noted with thanks.