✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Josh has been given the chance to further his development by joining IFK Östersund who are managed by another former Argyle apprentice Ben Smith.
Good luck to him

PAFC Academy

Feb 28, 2016
That year he was in were/are (most of them are still employed by the club,) really big characters and Josh stood out amongst them. A massive character who doesn't have "give up" in his vocabulary, a real fighter, who impressed me ever since I first saw him play pre season, away to Bodmin shortly after he became a first year apprentice never failed to raise a smile with his on field antics. A great lad who I have all the time in the world for! Wish him the very best of luck I'm sure he will grab this opportunity with both hands.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I also wish him every success. However, I noticed that he took most free kicks and corners but, when taking a corner, he strolled across and did not seem to have the youthful enthusiasm that I expected to see.

Feb 28, 2016
davie nine":3v34hm3k said:
I also wish him every success. However, I noticed that he took most free kicks and corners but, when taking a corner, he strolled across and did not seem to have the youthful enthusiasm that I expected to see.

To be fair, I don't think it is a strong point of his game. I wouldn't have him on that duty at the moment so maybe he isn't enthusiastic because he knows his limits on it. ( he is 100x the player I was so I mean that as no slight.) he took over that role from Jack Calver who was THE boy on set pieces, the best we had at the club, for my money. Better than Carey, if not at anything else. Personally I would have like to have seen Battle get free kicks. But as a midfield general, I could not fault Josh.