Garita | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Garita

Aug 5, 2016
Refer to my post before Cobi. Who among our back up strikers to Taylor was conclusively better than Arnie last season? People give Fletcher a free ride because he's young but forget Garita was only 21 when he was with us.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Knibbsworth":1fql2cup said:
Refer to my post before Cobi. Who among our back up strikers to Taylor was conclusively better than Arnie last season? People give Fletcher a free ride because he's young but forget Garita was only 21 when he was with us.

That's hardly a glowing review though. He may well have been better than our back ups last year but how many of them even came close to even covering let alone challenging for Taylor's position?

He did a decent enough job at L2 level but we need a serious contender for Taylor's position. At his young age and if he comes cheap then maybe you bring him in as 3rd choice to compete with Fletcher but that's only if Adams sees him seriously developing his technical ability and reading of the game.

He shouldn't be signed at the expense of a genuine L1 quality target man who can not only cover for Taylor but push for his place to keep him on his toes.

Jan 27, 2012
If Garita was very cheap, he MIGHT be worth a risk. He has strength and pace but seems to have little discipline on the pitch- he just does his own thing. He's certainly not a target man (poor in the air given his size) but MIGHT be able to play in a front three. He could end up being brilliant one day OR end up playing amateur football somewhere. Very hard to tell.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I’d like to see what Adams could do with him. A chance given to revive his career again.

We seem pretty well suited to such type of players

Sep 6, 2006
Tugboat":3kl3tx5g said:
I’d like to see what Adams could do with him. A chance given to revive his career again.

We seem pretty well suited to such type of players

What rubbish ones you mean?