Diagouraga (signs 18 month deal with Fleetwood - confirmed) | Page 47 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Diagouraga (signs 18 month deal with Fleetwood - confirmed)

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
An interesting and intriguing report and comments by Uwe Rosler, Fleetwood manager, in yesterday's Daily Mail.

Rosler is planning to sell 3 of his starting lineup from their FA Cup draw against Leicester.

"We have 3 bids received and we will sell them....... My job here is not to win promotion, it's to develop and create players to be sold on and to try and win football games as well". He continued "We want to sell and there is no secret. Last summer 4 players went out of contract and left us and that can't happen again and will not. I will be measured not only on where I finish in the league but on how many players that I can bring through and sell on. That's massively important for the club. We will lose players but also invest in players so I am continually building a team".

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Oct 31, 2010
Diagouraga starts for Fleetwood today.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
davie nine":3u9wkbzy said:
An interesting and intriguing report and comments by Uwe Rosler, Fleetwood manager, in yesterday's Daily Mail.

Rosler is planning to sell 3 of his starting lineup from their FA Cup draw against Leicester.

"We have 3 bids received and we will sell them....... My job here is not to win promotion, it's to develop and create players to be sold on and to try and win football games as well". He continued "We want to sell and there is no secret. Last summer 4 players went out of contract and left us and that can't happen again and will not. I will be measured not only on where I finish in the league but on how many players that I can bring through and sell on. That's massively important for the club. We will lose players but also invest in players so I am continually building a team".

poor man's Southampton then!

A good business model if you can attract new recruits easily. Our locations probably means this wouldn't work, unless we scout overseas.

John Cooper

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Emu":umq66vnn said:
http://backpagefootball.com/mystery-fleetwood-towns-toumani-diagouraga/117842/

I like the bit about Argyle being 3 times the size of Fleetwood.....

Jan 7, 2016
Kernow
Substituted early in second half tonight as Fleetwood lost there 4th game in a row. Career wise, he may be heading towards league 2 (unless he has a release clause).
As DA said a few weeks ago, why would anyone want to leave Argyle right now?

May 11, 2017
Great Yarmouth
davie nine":2o0d5fsk said:
If he has a release clause, would we re-sign him? No!!!

I would still sign him, he offers something different and is a good quality player in the right team (us) Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be regretting in some respects the move up to Fleetwood. But he is closer to family and sometimes heart overrules head. I wish him all the best for the future!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
GreatYarmouthGreen":11o0e46h said:
davie nine":11o0e46h said:
If he has a release clause, would we re-sign him? No!!!

I would still sign him, he offers something different and is a good quality player in the right team (us) Iā€™m sure heā€™ll be regretting in some respects the move up to Fleetwood. But he is closer to family and sometimes heart overrules head. I wish him all the best for the future!

He had the option to sign for us and didn't so why would that change?
I'd like to get on board another player who (with his family) wants to be (stay) here.
Liked him but as my old Mum used to say: 'He's made his bed and he has to lay in it'.