RIP Steve Pirie Argyle Fanatic ( Funeral Arrangements) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

RIP Steve Pirie Argyle Fanatic ( Funeral Arrangements)

Jan 1, 2006
Plymouth
I have been asked to share the following message from one of Steves daughters...Just to let you all know that my dads funeral will be held on Thursday 22nd December at 2.30 pm at Weston Mill Crematorium please can you wear Argyle colours. Please tell everyone that knew my dad as we want to give him the amazing send off that he deserves. Please can we ask no flowers. There will be donations to a charity to be confirmed.
So if you knew Steve and wish to pay your repects please feel free to come along.

It is with greatsadness I wish to announce the passing Of Steve Pirie a true Argyle Fanatic and lifelong supporter. Steve suffered what we thought was a recoverable injury whilst abroad in Tenerife......unfortunately this was not the case and he passed early this morning for reasons not yet established. Our thoughts are with his family and he will be truly missed by his Argyle Friends. Gone to join his drinking buddy Mike Down such a sad sad loss to Plymouth Argyle.
RIP Steve COYG's
Centre in Picture
Steve_Pirie.jpg

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
RIP Steve. Will miss our little chats. No doubt you and Mike will chat about all things Argyle waiting for the rest of us to get there.

True Pilgrim.

Ad astra.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
RIP Steve. Thoughts are with his family and friends.

RIP Steve, enjoyed many a beer up the workies on a Sunday afternoon with you, always a laugh and a smile.

Heard you had an accident but never for a moment expected to read this, my deepest sympathies to your family and friends.

Lee