Ken Jones. R.I.P. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ken Jones. R.I.P.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Just heard that Ken Jones, the former Associate Director of PAFC has passed away today after a long illness.

It seems as if we're losing an awful lot of Pilgrims lately.

R.I.P Pilgrim.

L

Lee Jameson

Ken, was a great bloke he worked hard for the club throughout his 70 years association. Ken was instrumental in setting up the PAST & DT and it was a pleasure working with him from painting the hotel to sorting out the young lads wages. Ken and I did differ on one thing but he never really held a grudge.

My sincere condolences to Ken's family, sleep well Sir.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
tonycholwell":2a8s53tu said:
RIP Ken

Simple reminder that another crap result is not the end of the world for most of us.

Exactly when you think of people getting injured and killed in syria it doesn't really matter about a football match does it?

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Very sad news. Was on the vice-presidents club coach that Ken in the Championship days to a couple of awaygames and he was an absolute gentleman in every way. RIP Pilgrim.

May 1, 2007
Sad news, he was a lovely man, always had a kind word to say, and was totally passionate about Argyle. Him and my Dad, Richard Phillips had a lot of memories of the 'early years' and used to 'ramble on' at every opportunity. He was so lovely to me when my Dad died, he couldn't do enough.
He will be sadly missed.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Ken was a dedicated man for both the club and the supporters, it was a pleasure to know him.
RIP my friend.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
I absolutely loved Ken. First met him through the Vice Presidents Club (which my Dad was part of) being only 12/13/14 at the time Ken always made sure I had a programme, sweets, drink etc in the Vice Presidents Room.

I even remember him 'rigging' the Easter competition where Easter Eggs were all the prizes. Ken did the draw and no matter whose name came out, he always said 'Adam!'.

He was such a decent bloke who simply loved football. I always thought though that he never realised how important he was to the club and it's fans. I remember him almost crying when I asked him to autograph one of my Argyle books.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
A true gent RIP Ken.

D

Damon.Lenszner

A man who served PAFC in so many capacities and with such distinction. It was a pleasure to have worked with Ken. My sincere condolences to all his family. RIP Ken.

C

Cobi Budge.

Found out about this yesterday morning, went to many an away game with my dad and Ken in the car, most memorable was Crewe away, me, dad, Ken and steve sitting on the door step of a fish and chip shop.

RIP, sad news.