Brian Pedlar R.I.P | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Brian Pedlar R.I.P

Mar 7, 2005
Redruth
Another bit of sad news unfortunately,Brian Pedlar an Argyle supporter from many years unfortunately died in a road accident on the A30 near Lanlivet on Wednesday evening,I had the opportunity to chat with Brian on a few occasions on some journeys home on the train from Argyle,Brian was a true gent in my opinion,I expect there are a few more people that knew Brian much more than I did on this site,Thoughts with Brian’s family at this awful time.

Mar 7, 2005
Redruth
Apologies to the headline title as I typed in too quickly,Could someone from mods change to Brian from Brain please.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Oh my, once contacted Brian by mistake when a Pasotiite called Brian Pedlar was alive (quite a few years ago now :cry: )

Ad astra Pilgrim.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Thoughts are with his family and friends. RIP Brian.

greenpig27

Jam First
Aug 16, 2005
plymouth
Sad, sad news. Brian sat with us for many years in the grandstand and was with us on New Years day. Obviously was on way home from the match. Many condolences to all his family. RIP Brian...you will be sadly missed.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
RIP Pilgrim.

Georgieboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Mar 17, 2015
pastyboy":kf1xpm47 said:
Another bit of sad news unfortunately,Brian Pedlar an Argyle supporter from many years unfortunately died in a road accident on the A30 near Lanlivet on Wednesday evening,I had the opportunity to chat with Brian on a few occasions on some journeys home on the train from Argyle,Brian was a true gent in my opinion,I expect there are a few more people that knew Brian much more than I did on this site,Thoughts with Brian’s family at this awful time.
Did Brian live in Plymouth many years ago. RIP Pilgrim.

greenpig27

Jam First
Aug 16, 2005
plymouth
Georgieboy":1wf2t34h said:
pastyboy":1wf2t34h said:
Did Brian live in Plymouth many years ago. RIP Pilgrim.

I believe he did. I think he told me that he once owned the fish & chip shop in Henderson Place.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Horrendous news