RIP Steve Nicholson | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

RIP Steve Nicholson

StroudGreen

♣️ PASTA Member
Dec 27, 2010
Stroud
Very sad news today of the passing of Steve Nicholson. Steve was one of the founder members of PASTA (Plymouth Argyle Supporters Trapped in Avon) and was also an editor of the Argyle fanzine Rub Of The Greens.

RIP Pilgrim

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Oh dear, I met Steve more than once, what a nice chap.

Ad astra Pilgrim. :cry:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Oh no! I helped Steve a few times with ROTG, a great guy. RIP Pilgrim.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
I last saw Steve on Saturday 2nd February. After a very busy January I travelled to Bath on the train and we spent a wonderful afternoon sitting around his kitchen table with him, his family and Dave Harry just reminiscing about all the good times we'd had over the years and sharing some lovely Argyle stories. There was a closed Facebook group where he'd shared updates about his brave fight against cancer. I read his wife's sad update whilst on the bananabus on my way to tonight's match. That win tonight was for him. RIP mate xx

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
Very sad news, RIP Steve, love to family and friends

Mar 21, 2006
Argyle through and through and one of the nicest blokes you could hope to meet. Visited Steve at the hospice last week and I knew it was the last time I would see him. I have known him since school at DHS in 1977 and attended many Argyle games with him over the years. At the hospice me and my mate Larry Putt held his hands and sang the Morecambe and Wise song ‘Will you miss me tonight when I’m gone’ - a song which the 3 of us sang in the rain whilst waiting to get into the Barnet vs Argyle Fa CUP game many years ago. Yes we will miss you tonight mate and for ever.....RIP xx

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Very, very sad.

There but for the Grace of God...

RIP Steve.

Dec 29, 2011
RIP Steve
Always a very pleasant and sincere man.Used to see him often with a guy called David Pay, who I have not heard of for a long time .