Fixtures Thursday (Rotherham away) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Fixtures Thursday (Rotherham away)

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
I see the EFL fixture lists are coming out this Thursday (24th).
Anyone excited?

Living in Italy, I'm a bit out of it (most of my friends would say I'm out of it anyway), but does anyone know what the rules are likely to be next season regarding home and away fans?

Has a decision been made?

Sorry if I missed all this on other threads.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
As far as I know, nothing has been said regarding Away Fans as of yet.

But currently there are a number of ‘test events’ happening (Wimbledon, Download Festival, Wembley etc) so as long as they go well then there’s hope!

However, I do personally think that crowds will still have a limit for a while yet. I can’t see football stadiums being full (or normal attendances) come August.

Aug 17, 2005
TinTin":1g49ot5y said:
BUT, at least you can see MOST, if not ALL, of The Euros ?

In this neck of the world, NOTHING !!

If u can understand it you can enjoy the supposed comedy of Ganda Vice. On nearly every program there

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
We'll have to wait until the next announcement from the Government regarding home and away fans which also might explain why the club has not yet announced the new streaming options for next season.

When they released their fixtures last week the Premier League said it was ... "committed to the ambition of having full stadiums, including away supporters from the start of the season."

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":nyg2zawg said:
We'll have to wait until the next announcement from the Government regarding home and away fans which also might explain why the club has not yet announced the new streaming options for next season.

When they released their fixtures last week the Premier League said it was ... "committed to the ambition of having full stadiums, including away supporters from the start of the season."

They did indeed but Away season tickets have not yet gone on sale.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
As an exile i doubt very much i will be able to go to any away games next season - with the Delta variant spreading & new cases going up on a daily basis i think i will be relying on the online streaming service

The schools break up for the summer holiday around 23rd july so you will have people clamouring to go abroad (will people abide by the rules or see it as a couple of weeks of freedom)- i personally see no end in site

Come 7th August if fans are allowed in it will be only home fans & a quota of fans decided by the government who have to provide proof they have been fully vaccinated

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
What’s the betting we’ll start with an away game, have Tuesday night fixtures at the farthest teams oop north and have a really naff festive program with no home game on Boxing Day yet again. :roll:

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Given that Boxing Day /New Years Day are sometimes reserved for derby games, I guess our nearest rivals this season are Cheltenham? Portsmouth second?

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Adam":2wxcija3 said:
Given that Boxing Day /New Years Day are sometimes reserved for derby games, I guess our nearest rivals this season are Cheltenham? Portsmouth second?

Correct with Cheltenham and Portsmouth

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
TinTin":1y54yets said:
BUT, at least you can see MOST, if not ALL, of The Euros ?

In this neck of the world, NOTHING !!

If you are really desperate to see the Euros they are available via streaming.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Adam":2p5ef6ae said:

Argyle wont want to have their big fixtures on those days. Boxing Day/New Years Day are guaranteed a bumper Home Park crowd whether it is Portsmouth or Burton Albion. Pompey will be a near full house on any date.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
I’m hoping Argyle are away for the first game as I’ve got a wedding to attend.

Who in their right mind arranges a wedding in the football season?! A few years ago it was my niece, this time it’s my cousin!

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
Good luck with that Alan!

I got married in the football season, October 1980. Luckily, we were away to Huddersfield.

Dad and I spent the afternoon nipping in and out of the hotel lounge to check the score on teletext (remember that?).

We lost 2-0.