Paul Sturrock - Menheniot Pilgrims. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Paul Sturrock - Menheniot Pilgrims.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
As we all know Paul is starting a new project and hopes to create a team of between 16-21 year olds (although 1 or 2 over 21s might be accepted.

It's his intention to hold trail game at Lux Park, Liskeard in early July.

Now what Luggy has asked is could all players interested in this exciting new project make contact via myotts@sky.com initially.

The E Mail should be headed "Menheniot Pilgrims", and contain the following details.

1. Full Name
2. Address.
3. Playing experience
4. E Mail address
5. Mobile number.

RlDLgwp.jpg

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
IJN":22yi9nzd said:
As we all know Paul is starting a new project and hopes to create a team of between 16-21 year olds (although 1 or 2 over 21s might be accepted.

It's his intention to hold trail game at Lux Park, Liskeard in early July.

Now what Luggy has asked is could all players interested in this exciting new project make contact via myotts@sky.com initially.

The E Mail should be headed "Menheniot Pilgrims", and contain the following details.

1. Full Name
2. Address.
3. Playing experience
4. E Mail address
5. Mobile number.

RlDLgwp.jpg

What an opportunity for young players.

Wish I was that age again to go and learn off a legend.

Nov 14, 2010
Cornwall
Ponty is right. This is a tremendous opportunity for young players. His comment immediately took me back to when I played for Kitto YMCA in the PYC League aged 15 and on Wednesday training nights Jimmy Mcanearney regularly turned up to give us some coaching. It was at his playing peak for Argyle and us lads thought it magical to learn from a master. I can’t believe that was 60 years ago! :scarf:

Mar 21, 2006
Was that the Kitto at the bottom of Burrington Way? I remember playing football there - 5 a side maybe?