Pre season games (tickets on sale 6 July) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Pre season games (tickets on sale 6 July)

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Pre-Season | Three Fixtures Confirmed, but i count 4 games

https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2021/june/p ... confirmed/

FIXTURES
3 July - Plymouth Parkway A (15:00)
14 July - Tavistock AFC A (20:00)
23 July - Middlesbrough H (19:00)
27 July - Bristol City H (18:00)

@Only1Argyle
·
Pre-Season Fixture Confirmation

14th July @saltashunited (A) 18:00

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
There's also Saltash on 14 July.

Purchase your Parkway ticket .... here.

They are selling like hot cakes! Be quick.

Jun 18, 2016
https://www.oufc.co.uk/news/2021/june/pre-season-planning/

We hope to go to Spain and it’s all booked and ready to go” Karl Robinson told iFollow. “We can hold on to it until late in June before we have to make a final decision because Spain is currently on the amber list and if it stays that way we won’t be going there. But we are hearing that the situation could change and we have learned to be flexible in our planning this year.

“If we do go then we hope to play Gibraltar and Plymouth if that is possible although we completely understand that Government guidelines are put in place for a reason and we will completely abide by what we can and cannot do.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
MikeeeB":t1e5531d said:

We hope to go to Spain and it’s all booked and ready to go” Karl Robinson told iFollow. “We can hold on to it until late in June before we have to make a final decision because Spain is currently on the amber list and if it stays that way we won’t be going there. But we are hearing that the situation could change and we have learned to be flexible in our planning this year.

“If we do go then we hope to play Gibraltar and Plymouth if that is possible although we completely understand that Government guidelines are put in place for a reason and we will completely abide by what we can and cannot do.

Sure he’s on about us or Plymouth Parkway? In my opinion it’s pointless having a game against them because they’re in our league

Jun 18, 2016
Argyleloyal87":38gp3cgz said:
MikeeeB":38gp3cgz said:

Sure he’s on about us or Plymouth Parkway? In my opinion it’s pointless having a game against them because they’re in our league
Dont think Parkway will be doing a pre-season tour of Spain

May 22, 2006
Bristol City just announced that they are playing Exeter on the same day as us but at Exeter’s training ground. Presumably we will get their first team.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
'Freedom Day' is reported to be delayed by two weeks from 21 June to 5 July so will this affect the Parkway game on 3 July or are non-league clubs exempt from Covid rules?

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Paid for Parkway tickets online last week, but, a silly question, do I have to go down to collect them?

May 7, 2019
John Cooper":1jw3ar69 said:
Paid for Parkway tickets online last week, but, a silly question, do I have to go down to collect them?

Last year, Parkway introduced a system where you give your details at the gate and they check them against "The List" to see if you can be granted entry. I'm assuming this ticketless system will continue as it is the same online system as previously used and there is no shipping charge for the tickets.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
TheBoldman":282336ju said:
John Cooper":282336ju said:

Last year, Parkway introduced a system where you give your details at the gate and they check them against "The List" to see if you can be granted entry. I'm assuming this ticketless system will continue as it is the same online system as previously used and there is no shipping charge for the tickets.

Ideal, thankyou

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
TheBoldman":2gmb7bm6 said:
John Cooper":2gmb7bm6 said:

No jeans or trainers?? It's alright mate, I'm wiv the band!! :whistle:

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
177 tickets left for the Parkway game apparently.

Unsure if delayed Covid rule relaxation will effect this.