Lowe would like 3 loan players back | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Lowe would like 3 loan players back

Jun 27, 2019
Kind of makes a mockery of the doom-mongers on here who seem to think Argyle will be signing players from Plymouth Parkway this summer.

We may well not end up signing either Hardie or Cooper, but the fact that RL is even talking about the possibility suggests there's money to spend. No way would Peterborough or Blackpool let either player go for nowt.

Reading between the lines I think the Hardie deal is all but done.

Dec 30, 2011
WoodsyGreen":3kg3epx7 said:
Kind of makes a mockery of the doom-mongers on here who seem to think Argyle will be signing players from Plymouth Parkway this summer.

We may well not end up signing either Hardie or Cooper, but the fact that RL is even talking about the possibility suggests there's money to spend. No way would Peterborough or Blackpool let either player go for nowt.

Reading between the lines I think the Hardie deal is all but done.

what lines are you reading between ?

or are you just hoping and dreaming ?

Jun 27, 2019
ā€œRyan Hardie, yeah, we are in discussions to try and potentially do something but whether we can or not remains to be seen,ā€ said Lowe.

That for me is as close as you'll get to Ryan Lowe admitting a transfer is close.

And yes I am hoping and dreaming that Ryan Hardie comes back. Aren't you?

The Doctor

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Not sure he will have endeared himself to the Blackpool fans with his admiration of the Argyle support, or his description of Argyle as a massive massive club!
Would be great to have him back

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Devongreenowl":2yl3c611 said:
Not sure he will have endeared himself to the Blackpool fans with his admiration of the Argyle support, or his description of Argyle as a massive massive club!
Would be great to have him back

Based on his experiences since leaving Rangers whi can blame him for loving Argyle ! He left for first team football and fidnt get it until he arrived at Home Park, he is fully aware now that Argyle is probably a bigger club than Blackpool now despite their history and recent premier flirtations

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
I think Hardie's winner at Salford was when his 'big moment' temperament announced itself, of all the loanees he would be my first choice (although none of them let us down at all!).

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
I would definitely be surprised if heā€™s at Blackpool next season. Letā€™s hope Mr Hallett can somehow do a deal to bring him back down here. Obviously we donā€™t know if he will be prolific in L1, but he does have plenty of potential. Trouble is, there will be other L1 clubs who are well aware of that too.

Jan 27, 2012
Goal scorers are difficult to find- Hardie looked the part last season.
He reminded me a bit of Paul Gallagher.

If the Argyle management can hold their nerve this close season, there could be some bargains to be found. Clubs will be urgently wanting to get players off their wage bills and there will be a lot of good quality free agents around. Its possible that Argyle could eventually emerge stronger from this, although the immediate concern is financial survival. The club are very lucky to have Simon Hallett right now.

Jan 30, 2016
Of all the loan players from last season I do hope that we get Hardie somehow. He is a natural goal scorer, something that has been missing for several years now. He is in the Tynan and Kemp mould.

Jul 12, 2016
AlanMS":tmk97eum said:
Of all the loan players from last season I do hope that we get Hardie somehow. He is a natural goal scorer, something that has been missing for several years now. He is in the Tynan and Kemp mould.

I agree. This type of player is a rarity.Unfortunately other clubs will also be aware of him now so apart from Blackpool there could be a lot of competition to sign him.Let's hope that we can afford him .