Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
But which Friday

May 8, 2011
He has until Tuesday to accept the offer that’s on the table, after that Argyle can either leave it open, withdraw or amend it, but he could still sign later on.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Listening to Ryan Lowe, Fadz will be given more time but I suspect that ‘Casual’ is going to be right, unfortunately.

May 8, 2011
davie nine":301rw3fx said:
Listening to Ryan Lowe, Fadz will be given more time but I suspect that ‘Casual’ is going to be right, unfortunately.

Lowe said he’s given McFadzean until the end of the month, if he means June, that is Tuesday and that is the deadline anyway for all out of contract EFL players to notify their Clubs with a yes or no. Perhaps he meant July.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
HC Green":3sj7n43e said:
davie nine":3sj7n43e said:

Lowe said he’s given McFadzean until the end of the month, if he means June, that is Tuesday and that is the deadline anyway for all out of contract EFL players to notify their Clubs with a yes or no. Perhaps he meant July.

I think he’s obviously has other offer’s so we’ve countered it with a slight improvement and letting Fadz and family mull it over.