Relegated from the Championship (merged) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Relegated from the Championship (merged)

Mar 29, 2020
I Want it to be Huddersfield Town...Stoke City and Hull City.
But probably Barnsley..Luton Town and Charlton Athletic.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
You want two clubs in our league which have Prem parachute payments?

Mar 29, 2020
Not a problem.....it hasn’t done other teams much good having extra money...just saying

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":2b4ti8ji said:

Stoke will only be getting £15 million next season. Butland, Shawcross and Allen will soak most of that up if they're still there.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":zw7dae3o said:
'Only'. :facepalm: :lol:

With at least three players on around £75k per week and the by time they pay instalments on transfer fees of players that came in when in the Premier League, there wont be much left to bolster their budget in the Championship, let alone League One.

Aug 8, 2013
I think Barnsley are doomed, and for geographical reasons I'd like Luton and
Charlton to join them. Whoever comes down, I'd expect them to be challenging
for promotion again next year, and with Ipswich, Sunderland, and quite likely
Portsmouth still hanging around, it's looking set to be a very tough league.

Sep 3, 2009
Whilst it's a bit depressing if the 3 teams promoted to the Championship come straight back down to League One, I do want Charlton down for an easy London game. We owe Luton one for the 5-1 mauling last time out at Kenilworth. Would like to see Barnsley stay up.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Rush Goalie":3tzgu0ks said:
Whilst it's a bit depressing if the 3 teams promoted to the Championship come straight back down to League One, I do want Charlton down for an easy London game. We owe Luton one for the 5-1 mauling last time out at Kenilworth. Would like to see Barnsley stay up.

I wasn't surprised at the season Loo Town had, given the speed they went up with no consolidation.

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
Luton (of course), Wigan (despite their relative success, I just can't think of them as a football club) and Reading (highly unlikely, but brought a smile to me face thinking about it).

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Lundan Cabbie":2gjmjkkm said:
IJN":2gjmjkkm said:

Stoke will only be getting £15 million next season. Butland, Shawcross and Allen will soak most of that up if they're still there.

Do not forget the Coates family as lead Directors are rolling in money. I am sure it will have some influence, if it is needed.