Season tickets and revenue | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Season tickets and revenue

ngs

Apr 7, 2020
I may have missed it with all that is going but has there been any information on next seasons season tickets, whenever that may be!

I have had a look but couldn't find anything but did notice a few clubs have them on sale already.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
ngs01":xz3zbtlx said:
I may have missed it with all that is going but has there been any information on next seasons season tickets, whenever that may be!

I have had a look but couldn't find anything but did notice a few clubs have them on sale already.

Nothing has been announced yet

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I would imagine this will be delayed.

It might be that we only have half a season next year due to the backlog from this season.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
There is also the point that we would only be deferring a possible cash flow problem to next season.

Mar 29, 2020
True.... I think £400 for an Adult Season Ticket is a good price....League 1 or League 2....surly that would help the club in these difficult times.... :thumbs:

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
Kersie":w7thj7s0 said:
True.... I think £400 for an Adult Season Ticket is a good price....League 1 or League 2....surly that would help the club in these difficult times.... :thumbs:
I think you may well find that a lot of fans will be struggling to meet their living costs in the near future let alone paying for ‘frivolities’ such as season tickets. :sad:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
meetoo":ztuxd8fc said:
Kersie":ztuxd8fc said:
I think you may well find that a lot of fans will be struggling to meet their living costs in the near future let alone paying for ‘frivolities’ such as season tickets. :sad:

To help fans out it might be worth the club offering half season tickets at the start of the season as well as the usual half way point with the proviso the seat is guaranteed for the second half of the season when fans have better finances to complete a full season payment.

Jan 2, 2019
I’m not bothered about next season want to know what they will do to compensate me for lost games from this season.

May 16, 2016
WoodfordWall":1rek1wm2 said:
I’m not bothered about next season want to know what they will do to compensate me for lost games from this season.

I'd like to think I'm able to, in my own little way, compensate the Club I want to survive for lost Games this Season.

ngs

Apr 7, 2020
That's fair enough Woodford, everyone's in different places right now but I'm more than happy for the club to keep what I've already paid and tend to have the same thoughts as Kesrie and Guiri in getting some money in to the club.

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
PL2 3DQ":2szjjd4d said:
meetoo":2szjjd4d said:
Kersie":2szjjd4d said:

To help fans out it might be worth the club offering half season tickets at the start of the season as well as the usual half way point with the proviso the seat is guaranteed for the second half of the season when fans have better finances to complete a full season payment.
Actually, that is a cracking idea :)

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
WoodfordWall":10cnwp58 said:

A fishing trip?

Dec 3, 2005
Argyle like most of the Clubs around us in the league will be struggling financially, made worse by not knowing when normal service will be resumed.

Is it possible for Argyle and other Clubs to offer Season Ticket's for NEXT season - whenever that may start - NOW, maybe at an extra attractive rate.

Thus receiving some finanancial help, during this period, from the Supporters purchasing those Season Tickets. :scarf:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Guiri Green":2jwzf6cs said:
WoodfordWall":2jwzf6cs said:

I'd like to think I'm able to, in my own little way, compensate the Club I want to survive for lost Games this Season.

You would think 100% of fans who are able to, would want to do just that.

There will be lots unable to, though.

May 8, 2011
djg145":ttkra8zw said:
Argyle like most of the Clubs around us in the league will be struggling financially, made worse by not knowing when normal service will be resumed.

Is it possible for Argyle and other Clubs to offer Season Ticket's for NEXT season - whenever that may start - NOW, maybe at an extra attractive rate.

Thus receiving some finanancial help, during this period, from the Supporters purchasing those Season Tickets. :scarf:

I assume that all the ticket office staff have been furloughed so there wouldn’t be anyone to administer the process.