Four more NHS Tickets. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Four more NHS Tickets.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Amazingly a long term fan of Pasoti has now donated his four Season Tickets to us from his purchase of a Gold Package. :nworthy:

So, anyone know of any more NHS frontliners we can give them to?

D

Darren Stoneman

Chris Biggs , lovely chap working hard in the decompression chamber in Derriford, big PAFC fan

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
A good shout Cobi, he spends a lot of his income travelling all over the country following The Greens at away games.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Darren Stoneman":1da43qz6 said:
Chris Biggs , lovely chap working hard in the decompression chamber in Derriford, big PAFC fan

I think I taught him at the University, if it is the same CB. In fact I remember talking to him and his mum at Open Day events even before he joined the course. He did our Professional SCUBA course and scientific diving module so it would make sense that he is now working on the decompression chamber. Does he help out with the kids flag waving before home games?

D

Darren Stoneman

Yes Doc, that’s Chris he helps with the flag waving , great chap (my future son in law)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Darren could you get Chris to E mail me bud?

Thanks.

I'll contact Cobi direct.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Just wanted to say a big thanks to Steve & jerryatricjanner for adding my name onto here, also to Ian & obviously to whoever the supporter is who has donated the season tickets. Really kind.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Cobi Budge":13w7cfw0 said:
Just wanted to say a big thanks to Steve & jerryatricjanner for adding my name onto here, also to Ian & obviously to whoever the supporter is who has donated the season tickets. Really kind.
And to you for doing what you do in this difficult time.

Much appreciated

Sep 19, 2017
My mum and dad both work at mount Gould hospital. Haven’t stopped since this all started. Massive long time Argyle fans as are the rest of the family, started in the 70s!

• Nick Clark
• Laura-Jane Clark

Both at Livewell Southwest.

Best regards,

Tom
@incursioned

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yep, they're both on and that's it done.

So in three days I've managed to give 13 Season Tickets to 13 NHS workers.

Thank you all for your service.

:scarf: