Sarcevic. Question & Answer on twitter | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sarcevic. Question & Answer on twitter

Dec 17, 2005
Plymouth
I was struck by how much Sarcevic obviously likes this part of the Country, so hopefully he will accept a new contract with Argyle this Summer.

Jan 21, 2007
This was my first time reading one of these, and I must admit I really struggle to understand text talk

:sad:

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
plymouthboyuk":3a0xz4v2 said:
I was struck by how much Sarcevic obviously likes this part of the Country, so hopefully he will accept a new contract with Argyle this Summer.

Money talks unfortunately although hopefully the players know they could have been at a lot worse places at this time I.e. Argyle like some other clubs have topped up wages to make sure that they aren't losing as a result if this crisis

Love yo see Sarce have one more crack at league 1 because I feel last time it was a false dawn, we spent two seasons up but were bottom for about 1 season across the two ! And by a country mile bottom at that

Jun 27, 2019
Sarce didn't do himself justice in League One with us. Injuries and suspensions cost him the opportunity to show what he could do, and I can only really remember one spell when he played like we know he can (during our charge up the table in 2017-18).

That said, it didn't exactly help that Carey and Ruben were our main creative influences back then.