✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Much better than your tablecloth in the other thread. ;)

I like them and the grey would be good as leisure wear.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Ad, could you try to do a modern twist on the two hooped (white and green) tips of the mid to late 60's bud?

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
My initial reaction is that I quite like those and would be tempted to buy.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Blimey those are fantastic! Where do I order from?

Lesmin

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 14, 2011
Brilliant I’ll have 1 of each

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Cant somebody get them to Mr Hallett on Twitter? They are fantastic and would be commercially viable if produced, May need to move from Puma of course to have any chance though

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
edengreen":2otgbnbm said:
Cant somebody get them to Mr Hallett on Twitter? They are fantastic and would be commercially viable if produced, May need to move from Puma of course to have any chance though

Simon often reads on here, plus he's on FB where I've blasted them everywhere :greensmile: and Adam has then on Twitter.

There's nothing he can do, they'd be tied into some sort of long term deal like clubs always seem to be.

Nice though eh?

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
edengreen":6b8ba03u said:

I believe Argyle have at least one year left on the current Puma deal and I wouldn't be surprised if it's renewed further.

I would love to see Argyle explore other options but at the same time, the Club and the fans owe Puma a great deal as they were happy to stick with Argyle during the Administration era when Argyle couldn't even afford to pay them completely, yet they still supplied us with Kits, Training equipment, balls etc. As far as I have been told other companies wouldn't touch us!

I think the main issue is that the majority of the designs have been 'off the peg' , not necessarily Puma themselves.

If Argyle and Puma could strike a deal to design and develop some exclusive shirts then I think the fans would be happy with that.