PASOTI and the Argyle Crowdfunder. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

PASOTI and the Argyle Crowdfunder.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
We, PASOTI are very proud to announce that thanks to the massive generosity of one of our site sponsors we are going to take up TWO Gold packages in the https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/plymouthargyle

That means will be purchasing the usual 4 Season Tickets for Pasoti'ites PLUS (this is the good bit) 4 Season Tickets for four lucky Argyle NHS workers for next season. Plus of course this will mean PAFC will issue another 35 match tickets for NHS staff as well. :clap:

As well as that, we will auction off 5 of the shirts (within the package) these will be squad signed and the proceeds will go to the NHS charity.

As I say very proud tonight.

:scarf:

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Brilliant. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Fantastic work

Phil Mallett

Jam First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 16, 2003
Tadley, Hampshire.
Well done to all concerned. PASOTI does it again! :clap: :nworthy: :scarf:

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
:clap: :clap: Who gets the Champagne? :coat:

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
IJN":pakgcl19 said:
We, PASOTI are very proud to announce that thanks to the massive generosity of one of our site sponsors we are going to take up TWO Gold packages in the https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/plymouthargyle

That means will be purchasing the usual 4 Season Tickets for Pasoti'ites PLUS (this is the good bit) 4 Season Tickets for four lucky Argyle NHS workers for next season. Plus of course this will mean PAFC will issue another 35 match tickets for NHS staff as well. :clap:

As well as that, we will auction off 5 of the shirts (within the package) these will be squad signed and the proceeds will go to the NHS charity.

As I say very proud tonight.

:scarf:
Pasoti does it again!!!