• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

i Follow v Cambridge

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
I was well impressed after Macclesfield. I bought a Monthly Audio pass and then paid the £10 for the game. Satisfaction lasted right up until 1500 today (Saturday). I logged in (laptop) only to be told to get the audio on my monthly audio pass I would have to upgrade. So 20 minutes later until half time I tried the app. No luck - it doesn't recognise that I have paid a subscription and keeps asking me to register or upgrade. Surely I don't have to pay another £2,50 for each audio? The list of items with a green tick certainly contained the commentary deal.
The two separate sums - 4.49 and 10.00 have gone from my bank and I have had the weekly e-mail. I can get into parts of the website I could not get into previously but the very thing I wanted, the commentary, remains elusive.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
I've found previously that I can't access Audio and Video streams simultaneously with the same account. So I have two accounts (two different email addresses), one of which has an audio subscription, and the other account I use to by video passes on an ad hoc basis. A bit of a pain I know but it works for me

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
warney":dt4fjtoq said:
I've found previously that I can't access Audio and Video streams simultaneously with the same account. So I have two accounts (two different email addresses), one of which has an audio subscription, and the other account I use to by video passes on an ad hoc basis. A bit of a pain I know but it works for me
Thanks for that. My son did think that the one may be screening out the other.