Speedo Mick coming to Home Park (update) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Speedo Mick coming to Home Park (update)

twist of lime

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Feb 22, 2008
Herts
Slightly different post from the club....

https://youtu.be/wgpkSNF4EUQ

Lowe went in search of a charity walker to come to Home Park on Saturday.

Fair play to the guy when they tracked him down, he looked to be in the middle of nowhere up on the moor in just his trunks...

COYG

Speedo Mick is an absolute legend amongst Evertonians of which I am one.

He is not far short of his £250k target and hopefully we can push him over the line tomorrow.

He has a fantastic story to tell of having lost everything dear to him and getting it all back by completely changing his life around and accepting help.

Today is his 18th birthday, 18 years off the booze, so please dig deep and help this fantastic new charity, Leave The Light On.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Bizarrely, I got really confused watching that as I didn’t understand how it could be getting darker and darker the further they drove. And then I realised they were travelling in the evening... :oops:

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
What a brilliant effort Speedo Mic I am sure the Mighty Green Army will dig deep for your fund raising charity.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Well done and good luck Speedo Mic. Remember the days when all you needed for a charity walk was an Ian Botham, not freezing your nuts off during two of the fiercest storms in many a year.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Just about to leave for Argyle so I thought I’d look to see how Mick’s fundraising is going as he finishes his walk today:-

£307946 and rising!!!

:clap:

Oct 31, 2015
Fantastic effort. Well done Speedo Mick. :nworthy: :clap:

Mad as a box of frogs to do what he had done but what an achievement. People like Mick should get honours, not the rich and famous.

Take a bow Evertonian.