Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Saturday 16 November | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Saturday 16 November

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip

Midfielder Danny Mayor talks about his summer move to Argyle ...
“I have to admit that I did think I would struggle. I hadn’t left home for a couple of years and never this far south. It felt like I was in France.
“I’m loving it down here though. It is different here and there are some things you can’t do here that you can up north, but the things I can do here I love doing with my little boy, so I’m very relaxed.”

“I came down here with all of the Bury lads, but I also really get on with the lads who were here last year. There are no cliques. I get on really well with Joe, he’s my room-mate. The gaffer always says, it’s not just about ability – he also wants good lads.”
“Everyone here wants the same thing, push forward and get promoted."

The FA Cup Second Round game against either Bristol Rovers or Bromley will take place on Sunday 1st December, kick-off at 2pm.

Ryan Lowe talks about how he and assistant manager Steven Schumacher are already planning for the January transfer window ....
“We are building connections left, right and centre. We were at Blackburn-Middlesbrough last week.
“Schuey was at Bristol City-Cardiff on Monday. Obviously, we watched Everton as well, looking at some of their players.
“So the opportunities arise all the time, but while they could be a good footballer they have got to be the right fit.

“They have got to want to come and play for Argyle. They have got to want to buy into what we are doing, and be able to play the way we want to play.
“Our eyes and ears are open 24/7 especially now it’s starting to get a bit busy.
“People are asking ‘Do you want this, do you want that?’ Agents are on the phone.
“But one thing I can say is there is a lot of people that are raving about us and talking about us for the right reasons and want to come and join the ride, so for me that’s very pleasing.”

The Argyle shop has a range of vouchers on sale at £5, £10 and £20 .....

Today's line-up v Forest Green Rovers, no changes from the game against Bolton ....

Forest Green Rovers 0 - 1 Argyle. Sarcevic 24.

Match report

Jul 14, 2008
Would be interested to know what Mayor means about being able to do things up north that you can’t do down here.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Herts_Green":3nc0lg64 said:
Would be interested to know what Mayor means about being able to do things up north that you can’t do down here.

Perhaps...

Easily visit (his) family and friends.
Easily go shopping in (say) Manchester
Hear local bands (that he knows) playing live
Go walking in the Lake District
Go to see (well known) music acts at a decent venue
Etc. (The list is endless)

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff