Quest Highlights - Forest Green Rovers v Plymouth Argyle | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Quest Highlights - Forest Green Rovers v Plymouth Argyle

Aug 22, 2006
The plan is for this to be the main game on the quest show this Saturday. So there should be several cameras covering the match although hopefully it's not a stinker. Makes sense having looked at the fixtures being played this Saturday and Forest Green are flying. COYG's!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It's also being shown live around the world so I guess there will be several cameras.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
So is it not on ifollow for us expats?

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Pictures and commentary should be similar to the Swindon game in the beam back to Green Taverner's.
I understand the pictures were poor and interrupted for the Exeter game beam back as this game was not broadcast internationally.

Ottawa Green":2770l32h said:
As far as I know it is at a £5 a throw ?

That is my plan ?

I have looked at some of these tv channels around the world and none of them are as "free" as they seem to be ?

Now, I an NOT a technical man at all, so IF ANYONE is an expert and can use simple layman's language and point me to a decent alternative - at a cost is OK - for me to use on my lap-top [with or without VPN], please advise ?

Thanks

COYG

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
TinTin":2ym246al said:
Ottawa Green":2ym246al said:
As far as I know it is at a £5 a throw ?

That is my plan ?

I have looked at some of these tv channels around the world and none of them are as "free" as they seem to be ?

Now, I an NOT a technical man at all, so IF ANYONE is an expert and can use simple layman's language and point me to a decent alternative - at a cost is OK - for me to use on my lap-top [with or without VPN], please advise ?

Thanks

COYG

Wouldn't mind that info if it's going!

Cheers

tonsk

Jan 21, 2007
I always use VIPSAND.SE to watch games ... click on the game you want to watch from the list ... it’ll move you onto the next page ... click the play button ... close the new page that opens, as this is just an advert ... (this May happen 2or 3 times) ... then you can watch the game.

Watched Argyle yesterday with a pretty good picture, and English commentary, although I had to log in again after half time.

Also, if you’re just in need of any game to watch, they have some pretty cool games from all over the world, all times of the day or night ... i’m In Thailand at the moment and watched Brazil v Argentina while drinking breakfast coffee and watching the sunrise a couple of days ago.

:thumbup: