Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Thursday 14 November | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Thursday 14 November

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip

Argyle are knocked out of the EFL Trophy after Bristol Rovers beat Swindon Town 1-0 on Wednesday evening. The result means Rovers top the group, the Chelsea under-21 team finish in second place and the Pilgrims miss out on the knockout stage.

The Argyle Christmas store is now open .....

The Argyle under-15 team lose 5-2 to Southampton .... match report

Keeper Alex Palmer is included in the League Two Team of the Season so far ....
Sky Sports
The sole Plymouth representative is also the only goalkeeper with an assist to his name. Palmer earns his spot between the sticks in this side with his 45 saves ranking highly in League Two. Only Tom King of Newport (eight) has kept more clean sheets than the 23-year-old (six) in the division this season.

Argyle's FA Cup Second Round game against either Bromley or Bristol Rovers has not been selected for a live TV game.

Ryan Lowe gives an update on injured midfielder Jose Baxter ....
ā€œHeā€™s struggling a little bit with the injury. We will just keep monitoring him.
ā€œSoleus calf injuries are horrible. They are heart-breaking really. I done mine three times and you get a false sense of security.
ā€œOne minute you think you are alright and one minute you are not.

ā€œI think he has done a bit of work this week and we will see where heā€™s at with that.
ā€œBut itā€™s irrelevant to us at the moment. If heā€™s not available for us for the next week or two we just need to concentrate on what we have got.ā€

Ryan Lowe talks about the future of the EFL Trophy ..... BBC

Former Argyle manager Carl Fletcher has been sacked by Leyton Orient after less than a month in charge.

Midfielder Danny Mayor talks about the win at Bolton ...club website

Midfielder Jose Baxter leaves Argyle .... club statement
"Because of a recurring calf injury that I have suffered this season, it seemed sensible to come to an agreement with the club so that I and they can both plan for the future.
ā€œI am very grateful for everyone associated with Argyle for welcoming me with open arms. My stay has been short, but memorable, and it is a fantastic club with an amazing manager and coaching staff; great people who work behind the scenes; and a fantastic Green Army following.Ā Ā 
ā€œI wish everyone at the club all the success in the world.ā€

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
The printing runs close but 'lower' means where we are at Xmas against where we expected to be .... in any language! ;)

(Calm down, calm down!! Just a joke!! ;) )