Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Tuesday 12 November | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Tuesday 12 November

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip

A new Academy Head of Recruitment has been appointed .. club website

The Argyle Christmas shop is now open ....

Ryan Lowe talked about the performance of Josh Grant against Bolton ...
“Josh is a fantastic kid and he’s been highlighted for making a couple of mistakes that led to goals, but we can’t just hang him out to dry.
“He’s a fantastic player, a fantastic lad, who has come through the Chelsea ranks. We’ve been monitoring him in that position and young Adam Randell has been terrific when he’s gone in there as well.

“That’s why we do our 11v11 practise matches to see who plays the best and he was terrific in there. He can play numerous positions and he was fantastic at Bolton, fair play to him.”

Letters are being sent out to season ticket holders who wish to return to the grandstand. Supporters are asked to visit the ticket office or phone 01752 907700 to discuss their options and a dedicated email address has been set-up to answer any queries grandstand@pafc.co.uk ...... club website

Ryan Lowe outlines the future of the Academy following the departure of Kevin Hodges ...
“First and foremost, Kev served the club well. I had a great relationship with him.
“For me, I want to wish him all the best in what he chooses to do next.
“In terms of the club going forward, it’s something I’m big on, I have given kids a chance already.
“I don’t want to just have the best team in the league, I want to have the best academy also.
“When that comes along, definitely I will be a part in hopefully shaping it.

“Neil Dewsnip will be helping along the way as well where we need to go with it.
“Neil is the best in the business. He has run academies for so many years – I won’t tell you how many years, he will shout at me for showing his age."

Tickets for the game at Cambridge United on 7 December go on sale to season ticket holders at 9.15am Thursday 14 November.

The first and second in a series of interviews with assistant manager Steven Schumacher .... club website part 1
club website part 2

Argyle are one of several clubs interested in signing Scunthorpe United striker Olufela Olomola in the January transfer window. The 22-year old is currently on loan at Carlisle United where he has scored six goals this season ..... Link