DECEMBER
Wednesday 4: Test Event 2 – Behind closed doors, grandstand at 0% capacity
Sunday 8: Test Event 3 – Argyle Ladies v Watford, grandstand at 38% capacity
Saturday 14: Test Event 4 – Argyle v Morecambe, grandstand at 50% capacity
Sunday 29: Test Event 5 – Argyle v Stevenage, grandstand at 75% capacity

JANUARY
Wednesday 1: Test Event 6 – Argyle v Swindon Town, grandstand at 100% capacity

Jul 14, 2008
It will be interesting to see what Argyle do with the ticket prices for the lower grandstand. Given that most of them are uncovered it would be great if they could be sold at a cheaper price (and maybe even unallocated) to encourage people to attend matches. Maybe £18 for an adult or something?

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Herts_Green":3vypwjg1 said:
It will be interesting to see what Argyle do with the ticket prices for the lower grandstand. Given that most of them are uncovered it would be great if they could be sold at a cheaper price (and maybe even unallocated) to encourage people to attend matches. Maybe £18 for an adult or something?

Given the front few rows in the horseshoe regularly get rained on at the same price I doubt there will be any reduction in prices.

Nice idea though.

Jul 12, 2016
Will season ticket holders currently sitting elsewhere in the ground have an opportunity to transfer to the new grandstand?

Dec 3, 2005
oldage":fqb792w7 said:
Will season ticket holders currently sitting elsewhere in the ground have an opportunity to transfer to the new grandstand?

Eventually, I would think that opportunity will be offered.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
djg145":byyegla9 said:
oldage":byyegla9 said:

Eventually, I would think that opportunity will be offered.

I suspect that is why they are asking people to declare that they do not intend to move back?
Once all previous Grandstand ST's are reseated then surely the 'free' seats will be available for other ST holders to choose?
Got to make sense.
I'm really planning on getting a seat where I can see the opposition score the equaliser in a 2-2 draw and not be obscured by fans blocking my view because their team has just won 2-1 at home!! :doh: