Crawley match day thread | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Crawley match day thread

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
A beautiful evening here in Crawley and a friendly supporters bar. Here's hoping for a welcome 3 points on the pitch.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Easy trip up here, nice evening. It’s a very tidy supporters bar I agree.

Come on you greens.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Interested in Edwards at RWB. Get that he’s in for Riley but also note that a couple of times Lowe has said he wanted him to get the ball forward quicker. Is he thinking Baxter might do more of that? Personally, I think Edwards is essential in the middle of the park.

Aug 10, 2006
Cobi Budge":yyqgmztj said:

Come on you greens.
tis a lovely supporters bar open to all just like ours..... no its not.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Moore and Joel Grant have been our best strikeforce.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
loyal1970":38p32ksr said:
Cobi Budge":38p32ksr said:

Come on you greens.
tis a lovely supporters bar open to all just like ours..... no its not.

That subject has been done and done, every opinion has been mooted more than once and it’s game day so let’s hope for the three points and leave out references to unhealthy topics on a MDT.

Come on you greens, someone’s gonna cop it from us so let’s hope it’s tonight.

Aug 11, 2013
Credit to Lowe for an extremely brave decision to drop laurel and hardy from the back 3. Really is last chance saloon defensively because if this doesn’t work we’re stuck till January ...

Jan 27, 2012
Neither Wootton or Canavan impressed me much last season. Canavan has some good qualities but he’s not very quick and isn’t the most cultured when it comes to passing the ball. Let’s hope Aimson justifies his place.

Taylor may feel hard done by. He works hard and is unselfish. I consider him a very good player and probably the best centre forward at the club, even though he doesn’t score too many.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Down to 3 starting players from last season.

Jun 27, 2019
Glad Wootton and Canavan have been dropped, but in my opinion Sawyer is worse than both of them. With Baxter in front of them rather than Edwards, I fear we're leaving ourselves open to a pasting against a very attacking side that's had the most shots on goal in the division.

Mar 21, 2008
Putting 2 and 2 together all of the recent interviews where Lowe talked about certain players doing what he asks or the they will be dropped were more than likely about Canavan and Wootton, question is are the others better?

Aug 11, 2013
Rob_GT4":1arzhkc6 said:
Putting 2 and 2 together all of the recent interviews where Lowe talked about certain players doing what he asks or the they will be dropped were more than likely about Canavan and Wootton, question is are the others better?

Don’t think they are ... and this might be a bit desperate bu I can’t see what else he could do.

So frustrating he didn’t sign 2 more centre backs as first signings. First day at the club I’d have got Nance in a room and asked for homework on the retained list. Either he was given duff information or took a chance on certain individuals. Very frustrating because with 3 Josh Grants we’d be unplayable.