Exeter tickets (sold out) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Exeter tickets (sold out)

greenplumber

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jun 10, 2015
Been trying to buy on line but it keeps saying to me to contact ticket office can anybody help me, I am a member, but not getting anywhere. :thumbdown:

Aug 4, 2018
Fans on twitter are saying it's sold out already! Not sure how true this is but there's going to be a lot of disappointed people who have been queuing for ticket this morning!

Aug 4, 2018
From the clubs Twitter feed.............

Within 90 minutes of going on sale, the Green Army sold out their allocation of tickets for October's Devon Derby clash at Exeter City.

We thank you for your incredible support.

Dec 29, 2011
Cannot believe that.Haven't missed a match home or away for 34 years .Guessing some season ticket holders buying tickets and selling them on .Nothing illegal about that but a bit of a choker

greenplumber

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jun 10, 2015
Was on the site early and every time I put my details on it came up with the same message gutted, shows how small excretia are.

Oct 10, 2012
Is there not a way the club can prioritise fans who go home and away every week?

Oct 10, 2012
Offer like a points system per every ticket purchased? Open tickets to those with higher points first etc

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Because it's a 1pm kick-off the match might be on iFollow for UK subscribers..
Please note, for UK users, matches within the blocked hours of 14.45-17.15 on Saturday afternoons will be blacked out and not available on iFollow. 
Maybe shown in the Green Taverners Suite?

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
I was one of the lucky ones, however i don't understand why this game went on sale before Swindon which is two weeks earlier, not the norm, and I bet many fans probably aren't aware they went on sale this early,
Pete

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Floyd_Pepper":29bkty8r said:
Lots seem unaware that once you've selected your tickets, in the "select an area" section, you need to select "internet tickets".
This then removes the message about contacting the box office.

Yes - this was something I didn't realise and I thought that it had sold out pretty much instantly as a result. But as that seemed impossible, I kept trying things and after a few false starts I stumbled on what to do.