Bury Fans | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Bury Fans

Jul 2, 2019
Is there any chance we can use the pasoti season tickets to offer to bury fans so they can come and watch some football and watch Ryan and their old players 1 last time ????

Apr 1, 2009
Contribute to a few tickets so that they can join us in the away end at somewhere like Oldham?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I'm sure it could be arranged.

Personally I can't imagine it being that nice seeing a load of your ex players playing sublimely being orchestrated by tyour ex management team when your team has been kicked out of the league. :think:

We can certainly do something though.

Sep 6, 2006
I dont know what but some kind of relationship with them could be good. They must be bereft at the moment.

Aug 3, 2019
As a Bury fan who came to the Crewe game to see the core of last season’s team for one last time (and was incredibly impressed with the Plymouth support), whilst a trip to the south coast would be nice, I am currently still in shock and can’t remember the number of times I have been asked today “what do we do now”, and not knowing the answer.

The offer of tickets is very thoughtful. We will have plenty of time now so you might get some takers and supporting Plymouth now is probably easier than supporting Rochdale or Oldham or Bolton or Blackburn or Accrington, or Burnley, and certainly more palatable than supporting Man U.

Good luck for the season. Ryan and the boys seem to be doing you proud

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
We have had quite a few Bury fans joining PASOTI and I know a couple of them are coming down for the Oldham game and will be at the Fansfest so hopefully a warm welcome will be given them and maybe a westcountry delicacy will be presented to them...

Jul 12, 2016
Ottawa Green":1827y19o said:
We have had quite a few Bury fans joining PASOTI and I know a couple of them are coming down for the Oldham game and will be at the Fansfest so hopefully a warm welcome will be given them and maybe a westcountry delicacy will be presented to them...

A scone with jam first then the cream ? :whistle:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
oldage":23ktt7zr said:
Ottawa Green":23ktt7zr said:

A scone with jam first then the cream ? :whistle:

No!! I think you'll find that Bury is in England, so cream first, no foreign muck!! ;)

I hear that Lowey said his staff wanted to help the Phoenix Club, that is our 'route to help' surely? :scarf:

robin

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 4, 2011
Can we organise a Fans Reunited event at an Argyle game in order to raise money for whatever Bury fans next aim is e.g a Phoenix club?

Let's never forget it was a 14-year old Argyle fan Richard Vaughan who was the first to suggest the Fans Reunited idea to help Brighton, that was way back in 1997…… 22 years later and fans are still being trodden on, disregarded and lied to. We are still let down by owners, the football hierarchy, administrators and the EFL. It is only us fans that can come together to support, console and help each other get back on our feet.

We were so close to this happening to us and remember how many fans from other teams came to help us. Argyle have also benefitted directly from Bury's demise. It is not enough to say that their players and managers would have gone elsewhere anyway, they didn't, they came to us. Let's put something back.

Whatever Bury fans decide is the next step let's try and support that, bucket collections, auctions, events leading up to the fans reunited match, whatever it takes. Let's harness all that anger, frustration and bewilderment and channel it into an event.

I know that it is all easy to say and actions speak louder than words including from me. I am currently in Moscow but will do what I can. From what I can see they seem to have two fans forums, Forever Bury and a Bury Phoenix Forum and Bury fans have posted on here so let’s set up a dialogue with them and other fans forums?

Robin

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Surely the immediate problem is the continuing ownership of Bury FC, Gigg Lane and everything else associated with the previous regime. Any support, funding etc. would need to be well insulated.

Aug 17, 2005
They need to get together with local councillors and mps to block any planning application on the ground. Not sure if they can get it designated as a public space or something similar. Make the ground worthless to anybody planning to build on it

Mar 18, 2014
They have already sold Gigg Lane. Dale sold car park to his daughter. Housing development here we come.