ARGYLE have completed the acquisition of HHP. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

ARGYLE have completed the acquisition of HHP.

May 22, 2006
where's the emoji for "I've completely lost track and have no idea what this means to Argyle"?

Does this mean the Ice Rink is a step nearer?

Jan 27, 2012
It almost sounds from the statement that Brent made Hallett purchase this land as a condition for taking over Argyle. Maybe it has little development value and so Brent was looking to get rid of it at a profit ? Or maybe it would be of benefit to the football club in some way ? Its not really clear from the information provided and I'm also not sure exacty how large this piece of land is or exactly where it is located.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Sigh, it's been said many many times.

The 'Ice' will be at the top of HHP where the GT tent currently sits.

Jan 27, 2012
James Brent has proposed various developments in the vicinity of Home Park which I don't agree with. So anything involving the buying and selling of land in that area makes me want to know more.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
gaspargomez":2xrfzui4 said:
It almost sounds from the statement that Brent made Hallett purchase this land as a condition for taking over Argyle. Maybe it has little development value and so Brent was looking to get rid of it at a profit ? Or maybe it would be of benefit to the football club in some way ? Its not really clear from the information provided and I'm also not sure exacty how large this piece of land is or exactly where it is located.
It's the walled area in this photo:

GoS

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Other than it becoming the club's official Car Park, what is the possible use of this land.

I would assume that there are restrictions with what can be done in this area.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
At the Fans’ Forum, I got the impression that one of the possibilities was to provide some form of ‘Americanised’ pre-match entertainment to encourage supporters to ‘make more a day of it’ rather than to arrive just before kickoff.

Simon even mentioned something about a ukulele (I’ve heard it said that he can play it, although it may have been in jest).

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
davie nine":2szza2mg said:
At the Fans’ Forum, I got the impression that one of the possibilities was to provide some form of ‘Americanised’ pre-match entertainment to encourage supporters to ‘make more a day of it’ rather than to arrive just before kickoff.

Simon even mentioned something about a ukulele (I’ve heard it said that he can play it, although it may have been in jest).

Simon Hallett
@SimonHallett

Plymouth Argyle supporter and Chairman; member of the North Yorkshire Ukulele Orchestra

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
At the time the land was valued at £425,000 by the District Valuer and the sale to JB and his two partners was approved by David Felwick and the other directors.
The club had just recently exited administration so the £425,000 was badly needed.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Shock, horror, local businessman turns a profit. :crazy: