• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Blog number 17.....

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
Thanks Jon, the blog is much appreciated.

Can I ask one question that, as you know, is dear to my heart. At last Friday's Fans Forum, it was said that the PA system in the horseshow would be upgraded by the start of the season. In your blog you've said "We’re also improving the sound system across the rest of the stadium too and will plan in a further rolling upgrade year on year to ensure that everyone has the same highest of quality sound available to them."

Can you confirm that the rest of the stadium will be improved by the start of the season, and also clarify what a further rolling upgrade year on year means?

Thanks!

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Kitchen is 200k alone, wowser (admittedly I have no idea what the going rate is).

Hopefully no-one does, but just in case they do, moan about misplaced priorities... it’s absolutely vital that the food people and businesses will be eating is of the highest possible quality. Otherwise they’ll simply go elsewhere next time, and the football side of Argyle won’t see their money.

KFA

Apr 4, 2012
Plymouth
GreensOnScreen":1wcsdx1w said:
Thanks Jon, the blog is much appreciated.

Can I ask one question that, as you know, is dear to my heart. At last Friday's Fans Forum, it was said that the PA system in the horseshow would be upgraded by the start of the season. In your blog you've said "We’re also improving the sound system across the rest of the stadium too and will plan in a further rolling upgrade year on year to ensure that everyone has the same highest of quality sound available to them."

Can you confirm that the rest of the stadium will be improved by the start of the season, and also clarify what a further rolling upgrade year on year means?

Thanks!

Indeed Steve.

Alan and I were delighted to hear what Simon said at the Fans Forum so a bit of clarification as to what Jon means by the above would be most welcome.

Jon?

Jul 26, 2006
£200k for a commercial kitchen is about right, hygienic cladding, gas and ventilation interlock systems, extract canopies, fire suppression systems, all the appliances and stainless steel units etc. Altria Flooring isn’t cheap.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
These blogs are excellent. Informative and the enthusiasm for the project shines through. I cannot think of many who have packed so much into their Home Park tenure as Jon B - just off the top of my head he has already seen 2 managerial changes, 2 owners, a promotion and a relegation, a Wembley play-off and is now overseeing a new Grandstand project.