Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Monday 22 July | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Monday 22 July

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip.

Where are the players who started the last game of the 2018/2019 season against Scunthorpe United?
Matt Macey - currently on a pre-season tour of the USA with Arsenal.
Oscar Threlkeld - left Waasland Beveren and signed for Salford City.
Lloyd Jones - returned to Luton Town and has played in the pre-season games.
Ryan Edwards - signed for Blackpool.
Gary Sawyer - still at Argyle.
Yann Songo'o - signed for Scunthorpe.
David Fox - on trial at Barrow.
Antoni Sarcevic - still at Argyle.
Graham Carey - signed for CSKA Sofia who are already under a new manager.
Ruben Lameiras - signed for Famalicao.
Freddie Ladapo - signed for Rotherham United for a reported £500,000 fee.

The Argyle squad and management leave the training camp in Spain and return to Plymouth today.

The latest grandstand development blog ... club website

New signing Alex Palmer talks about joining Argyle ...
“It’s a massive club and it’s an honour for me to be able to represent Argyle.
“I’m just looking forward to the season getting started now.”
“I heard a phrase it’s a sleeping giant, and we are trying to wake it up and get it back to where it belongs.
“It’s a club that should be playing a lot higher than it is. We will be doing the best we can this season to get promotion.
“Ryan Lowe has got a few lads that he knows from various clubs but he has welcomed me well. He seems like a really good guy.”

“It’s going to be a good competition between Michael Cooper and me for the season, and that’s only a positive thing because we are going to be able to push each other."

Crewe Alexandra state that the ticket allocation for the Green Army could be increased to 2,200 ...

The transaction for the land at Higher Home Park has now been finalised ... club website

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
The daily updates are indeed well appreciated. With regards to the development blog pictures, it's interesting to note that these are a few weeks behind the excellent GOS sets we fortunately get. JB in the blog states that the handover from contractor is still on time, however, as I usually have a look through the top fencing after my regular swims at the Life Centre I keep getting the feeling that this project is ahead of it's target date, just a gut feeling so let's wait and see,
Pete