Strikers and firepower | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Strikers and firepower

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
I was having a look at how a few League 2 squads are shaping up last night and was taken aback by the quality of Bradford City's striking options;

Eoin Doyle
Clayton Donaldson
James Vaughan
Shay McCartan

:shock:

I would imagine, on paper at least, there's nothing better than that in the division and it is a couple of leagues ahead of our current options..

Feb 21, 2011
We have Taylor, Dyson, Fletcher, Lolos, Telford …………….yeah I see your point.

Jan 21, 2007
Lolos has looked awesome so far in pre-season ... not sure I'd want to swap him with anyone other striker in this division right now

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Hargyle":yo8vvpjq said:
Lolos has looked awesome so far in pre-season ... not sure I'd want to swap him with anyone other striker in this division right now
I've lauded Lolos for quite a while but let's not forget he's learning his trade. Let's not expect too much too soon. Him and Randell are going to play a big part in our future, unless they're sold for big money.

Jul 12, 2016
Lolos looks the part but lets see him score a few goals in league football before getting carried away. Bradford have got to be among the favourites for promotion .Certainly won't be "a walk in the park" to get out of this division.

Jul 30, 2015
Plymouth
But, and it's a big but, if we sign Ennis then he, Telford, Taylor and Lolos could be a much better pool of strikers than we've had recently. Taylor was a huge part of everything good we did the season before last and held it up/battered centre backs/made space for the creative players in the team. With someone like Ennis or Telford alongside him it's not a bad strike force, if the team behind plays to their strength – then the other two to add fresh legs as well, I'd be pretty happy with that.