Ryan Lowe's appointment - Hallett speaks | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ryan Lowe's appointment - Hallett speaks

May 22, 2006
Going to save you all the pop-ups, auto-playing videos and ads by giving you a brief synopsis:

Took about six weeks because of the financial situation at Bury (pretty sure we all knew that).

Lowe and Schumacher both attended the interview.

Spoke to around half a dozen, held interviews with four, names not given.

Rumours about Lowe not wanting to come were untrue.

That's it. Nothing mind-blowing in there.

Edit: OMG you mods auto-corrected Brief Synopsis to include the sponsor??

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Thanks for the summary Ham, very helpful. Saved me clicking the link, reading half the article before being redirected to a survey or something and then giving up and reading a more user friendly site.

Heathrow Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London
Ham Green":2c1ci8sk said:
Going to save you all the pop-ups, auto-playing videos and ads by giving you a Brief Synopsis (Sponsored by Bromleigh House Ltd):

Edit: OMG you mods auto-corrected Brief Synopsis (Sponsored by Bromleigh House Ltd) to include the sponsor??

Hey HG, I did a similar thing on the refurb forum (https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=108455&p=2001269#p2001269) Same thing. It looks like "Brief Synop sis" without the space is a trigger to replace the phrase with a sponsors name.

I can understand why it was done. To help people out who do the reports on games, but it does mean that the B.S words cannot be used when reporting on other subjects.

Jul 14, 2008
Ollieargyle9":3km3ixfk said:
Thanks for the summary Ham, very helpful. Saved me clicking the link, reading half the article before being redirected to a survey or something and then giving up and reading a more user friendly site.

Just download the Plymouth Live app, then you won’t have to put up with all of the adverts which makes the website almost unusable