Might be a interesting evening for the Green Army

Massive progress with the grandstand Revamp & exciting Times Ahead

Start of a new Era

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
GA1984

If this thread is anything to go by, there is not much interest. Let’s hope people are able to go along and ask the burning questions.

As an aside, looking at the pictures this morning of the Mayflower terrace, do you think the6 will charge less for a seat here as you are likely to get soaked?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I wonder whether Man City do?

1460221937774_lc_galleryImage_Football_Soccer_Mancheste.JPG

Or Arsenal?

1407681261429_wps_25_Manchester_City_fans_wear.jpg

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
tonycholwell":84j0zj09 said:
GA1984

If this thread is anything to go by, there is not much interest. Let’s hope people are able to go along and ask the burning questions.

As an aside, looking at the pictures this morning of the Mayflower terrace, do you think the6 will charge less for a seat here as you are likely to get soaked?
But you can bet your bottom dollar that the usual suspects will be on here after the forum pulling everything apart and criticising because certain questions weren't asked, or answers were predictable/ avoided/ too Avant. I'll be there and I'll make my own mind up.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
stewthenoo":51g7doyp said:
tonycholwell":51g7doyp said:
GA1984

But you can bet your bottom dollar that the usual suspects will be on here after the forum pulling everything apart and criticising because certain questions weren't asked, or answers were predictable/ avoided/ too Avant. I'll be there and I'll make my own mind up.

You may we’ll be correct Stew. Shame really, as there are always conduits to get questions asked for those unable to attend, particularly the Trust.

I have a feeling it will be quite an informative event, where new ground will be broken. I think the current Chairman will surprise a few people.

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
KP, I don't mind asking. Would you like me to quote your actual name?

Graham Clark

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Nov 18, 2018
IJN":3ucm8wz2 said:
I wonder whether Man City do?

1460221937774_lc_galleryImage_Football_Soccer_Mancheste.JPG

Or Arsenal?

1407681261429_wps_25_Manchester_City_fans_wear.jpg

This is what Manchester City say in their Etihad Stadium advice to spectators.

"The Stadium roof has an overhang but is considered an outdoor venue with no roof; supporters at pitch level may get wet, as well as those located on the upper levels, dependent on the direction of the wind."

Nov 11, 2012
Keyham
Thanks, my actual name is Martin Hayman. You can quote it if you like. Just be interesting to know the actual figures. You can only ask but it might be some sort of confidential agreement with the other clubs involved.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Graham Clark":398f8oef said:
"The Stadium roof has an overhang but is considered an outdoor venue with no roof; supporters at pitch level may get wet, as well as those located on the upper levels, dependent on the direction of the wind."

Cheers Graham. Very good advice I'd say.

An outdoor venue with no roof

There you go, to anyone who didn't already know that Home Park (like almost every football ground in the country) falls into that category.

:scarf:

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
Keyham Pilgrim":3talcqdi said:
Thanks, my actual name is Martin Hayman. You can quote it if you like. Just be interesting to know the actual figures. You can only ask but it might be some sort of confidential agreement with the other clubs involved.

No problem. I think there was a thread which may have quoted an add-on fee for Sam, but we have an opportunity to establish factual figures, not only for him, but for others.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
When spectators actually could stand or sit in the Mayflower, did they actually moan about getting wet :banghead: or did they just enjoy or moan about the game. :scarf: :scarf: