Byron Moore (signed - confirmed) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Byron Moore (signed - confirmed)

Jun 24, 2008
Odds on then with pafc casuals recent record.

Can't say i'm as excited as some of the other signings but he's welcome all the same.

Apr 30, 2011
green_pants":b9a33b7e said:
Unless he is paid if course!!

They'll probably pay him with the fee we paid for Telford then charge us for Moore! Should have signed Moore before Telford.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Penmaster":2yetze2g said:
green_pants":2yetze2g said:

They'll probably pay him with the fee we paid for Telford then charge us for Moore! Should have signed Moore before Telford.

Perhaps the idea of Argyle signing Moore is a feint. We’re hoping that they use the Telford money to pay Moore so that we then have to pay for Moore also but in actual fact we’re after another player there who also hasn’t been paid...

Jan 29, 2010
The Doctor":3v7cas5g said:
Penmaster":3v7cas5g said:
green_pants":3v7cas5g said:

Perhaps the idea of Argyle signing Moore is a feint. We’re hoping that they use the Telford money to pay Moore so that we then have to pay for Moore also but in actual fact we’re after another player there who also hasn’t been paid...

Absolutly brilliant Watson !! :greensmile:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Byron Moore has served his notice at Bury and is now free to join another club.

f41bc5c7f7e7e5294a3e9cbab3068f58-full.jpg

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Not too excited about this guy. Goals and assists stats nothing to shout about at any of his clubs. Really hoping that Lowe signs a striker who can replace Ladapo's goals. No evidence of anyone able to do that when I saw the friendly at Torquay this week. Shame he didn’t get Maynard in my opinion.