Goalkeeper (Alex Palmer signs from WBA - confirmed) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Goalkeeper (Alex Palmer signs from WBA - confirmed)

Nov 2, 2004
If true Cooper may get a go this season.Both would be very inexperience but I am convinced Cooper has got what it takes.

Jun 24, 2008
You've been right about everything so far casual. I'm guessing he doesn't fancy Holmes then from Bournemouth.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
There was a very tall guy in Argyle kit walking along in front of the Lyndhurst with a lady and a few other people (one of them may have been Cowdery), they passed by a few people in Argyle kit and they all shook the tall guys hand, they then went down to the corner of the Devonport end and a few minutes later the man and women and another guy walked back.

Oct 20, 2015
This is OK, I won't pretend I know anything about Alex Palmer, but I still don't think the GK situation is solved even with 2 keepers.

We need one 'prime' keeper, eg loanee (preferably more Remi than Macey) in addition to Alex Palmer and Cooper. Then we're covered for first, second and back up keepers.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Ottawa Green":2ma254tw said:
There was a very tall guy in Argyle kit walking along in front of the Lyndhurst with a lady and a few other people (one of them may have been Cowdery), they passed by a few people in Argyle kit and they all shook the tall guys hand, they then went down to the corner of the Devonport end and a few minutes later the man and women and another guy walked back.

Palmer is 6'3"

Dec 19, 2009
ealinggreen":145azenf said:
If true Cooper may get a go this season.Both would be very inexperience but I am convinced Cooper has got what it takes.
I'd agree with this. Not seen much of Cooper myself but he certainly looks the part and unless we sign a really experienced GK I'd be happy for him to start. Never been one who thinks age is an issue and anyway how do you tell if anyone has got it if you don't give them the chance to prove themselves.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Palmer, going on the Twin Peaks music (Laura Palmer was the victim in that classic series)

Koala Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
✅ Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
Good one, agreed the clue hints at Palmer from WBA

Jun 24, 2008
It is looking like Alex Palmer. I would say that signal's the end for Jordan Holmes. Ryan Lowe said he was coming to a decision on Monday (Yesterday).