Wolves striker Niall Ennis about to sign? | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Wolves striker Niall Ennis about to sign?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It looks like 20-year old Wolves striker Niall Ennis is about to sign on loan.

Birmingham Mail

C

Cult Of Personality

If we sign him thats a massive signing. Proper player could be like Tammy Abrham when he was at Bristol City

Nov 22, 2006
Would suggest the end of Dyson if this is true, with Taylor & Telford probably first choices, Lolos and Fletcher coming through Joel Grant could play as a second striker, if Ennis turns up aswell he would be 6th choice at best

Jun 27, 2019
Johnny Paradise":7us1l0n1 said:
He looks waaaaaay too good for League 2 surely? I won't be complaining if we get him though

He looks good, though that footage is surely against other kids his age rather than big, gnarly League Two centre-backs.

Sep 15, 2012
Green Giant":10gwttt9 said:
Would suggest the end of Dyson if this is true, with Taylor & Telford probably first choices, Lolos and Fletcher coming through Joel Grant could play as a second striker, if Ennis turns up aswell he would be 6th choice at best

Sorry to say
But Fletcher will not get a game and probably be loaned out, hopefully never to be seen, he's just not
good enough. A second Tyler Harvey I'm afraid
PS, Don't tell Steve Evans

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Wolves fans saying they were hoping for him to be around the first team or loaned to championship level clubs

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Qoo3939L":2cde9v4p said:
Green Giant":2cde9v4p said:

Sorry to say
But Fletcher will not get a game and probably be loaned out, hopefully never to be seen, he's just not
good enough. A second Tyler Harvey I'm afraid
PS, Don't tell Steve Evans
oi,i heard that colin.see you soon mate

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
up_the_line":3q4p7doo said:
Wolves fans saying they were hoping for him to be around the first team or loaned to championship level clubs

Sounds like our fans hoping/expecting our youth to be loaned out to conference teams.

May 22, 2006
Seems strange that he is 'in advanced talks with Argyle' yet he is currently in China.

Now that this is in the press would be good to get him signed up quickly in case another club try to hijack the deal.