Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Monday 15 July | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Monday 15 July

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
The latest Argyle news and gossip.

According to Sky Bet Bradford City are the new favourites to win the League Two title, leapfrogging previous favourites Salford City. Argyle, who were once favourites to win the title, are now third favourites with odds of 9/1 .....

Midfielder/defender Callum McFadzean is expected to be announced later today as the latest Bury player to sign for Argyle.

A Fans' Forum will take place in the Green Taverners Suite at Home Park this Friday 19 July, starting at 7pm. Owner Simon and CEO Andrew Parkinson will be in attendance to answer your questions .... club website

The six-game Flexi Ticket is an ideal way to guarantee a seat at Home Park without the financial outlay of a full season ticket. An adult ticket costs Ā£125 for six games of your choice and includes priority booking for home, away and cup games .... Flexi Ticket details
Adult (23-64) Ā£125
Senior (65+) Ā£95
Under 23 (18-22) Ā£95
Under 18 (12-17) Ā£40
Under 12 (0-11) Ā£25

The Birmingham Mail reports that 20-year old Wolves striker Niall Ennis is about to sign for Argyle.

Callum McFadzean is the latest Bury player to sign for Argyle...club website

All about McFadzean ..... club website

Ryan Lowe talks about why new signing Dom Telford only played 15 minutes against Parkway and why some other players missed the game ...
ā€œHe is a bit rusty. I was cautious, I didnā€™t even want to put him on at Parkway on Saturday. I was cautious putting him on because he hasnā€™t done much at all, thatā€™s why he only got 15-20 minutes.ā€

ā€œWe have got to show these fans that we are bringing good players to the football club and itā€™s only right they see him. He only trained for one day, but the kid was chomping at the bit to get on.

ā€œI have to listen to him a little bit. Players want to play every game, but for Antoni Sarcevic, Scott Wootton, and Michael Cooper, it was my decision to leave them out.Ā 
ā€œI am cautious of how hard we are working behind the scenes. They will be getting a bit fatigued because we have worked them hard. When we have a squad that is bigger, we can use those players.ā€

Argyle owner Simon Hallett says he feels a bit guilty taking so many players and staff from Bury ....
ā€œI feel a little bit of guilt about it, but we paid good compensation for them.
ā€œThe club and its executives got itself into this mess, the players arenā€™t getting paid and they are young men who need income. We can provide that opportunity.

ā€œI wish that Bury werenā€™t in this mess. Like us, itā€™s a club thatā€™s loved by its community and it has got itself into terrible difficulties.ā€

ā€œI donā€™t feel too good about it, but I donā€™t think there is anything else we can be expected to do.
ā€œWe have paid a lot of money in compensation, which I hope went to paying some of the staff wages.ā€

Midlands-based Express and Star journalist Tim Spiers has tweeted about the potential signing of Wolves striker Niall Ennis...

Plymouth Parkway v Argyle match highlights.... You Tube

Jun 18, 2019
This is Lowe all over, contacts for players is very limited. He only signs his pals. Drinking partners and golfers. He will create a divide with his players. Sacked by Xmas. Heā€™s only got one good player from the Bury squad and that is Mayor. The rest are average to say the least. Should change the name to Argyle Bury, or Plymouth Bury Argyle.

NLG

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
šŸŒ Bomber Harris.
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Jan 16, 2006
Don't feed the troll :shh:

Jan 19, 2019
Harmes":3mqmj596 said:
This is Lowe all over, contacts for players is very limited. He only signs his pals. Drinking partners and golfers. He will create a divide with his players. Sacked by Xmas. Heā€™s only got one good player from the Bury squad and that is Mayor. The rest are average to say the least. Should change the name to Argyle Bury, or Plymouth Bury Argyle.

I would have to disagree regarding the contacts being limited..

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Harmes":5dzycctk said:
First post 19th June.
Are you a Bury supporter trying to stir things up?

Most Argyle supporters on here have a lot of sympathy for Bury FC and the predicament they are in. We are particularly sympathetic with Buryā€™s fans and hope that the club is able to survive.

It is unfortunate if you are posting because you are resentful towards PAFC.

Aug 5, 2015
Couldnā€™t be someone from Plymouth Lies could it trying to manufacture yet another ā€œstoryā€ ?