One Player I'd Like in This Division | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

One Player I'd Like in This Division

Jan 1, 2006
Plymouth
I know people dont like going over old ground but I'd love to sign Jake Jervis under this manager...reckon he be a great addition even if as super sub. What's he up to know he played against us last year.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Jake Jervis signed for Luton on a 2 and a half year contract, on Jan 31, 2018 he played 12 games for them and did not score. On Aug 31 he joined Wimbledon on a season long loan he played 23 games for them and scored 2 goals.

Mar 23, 2008
Thought he was joining Exeter? I would have JJ back in a heartbeat, very good player and decent character.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Miles Bidgood":26zbs3k0 said:
I know people dont like going over old ground but I'd love to sign Jake Jervis under this manager...reckon he be a great addition even if as super sub. What's he up to know he played against us last year.

Been on the Vino?

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Good old rose-tinted nostalgia.

I like many others was laughing when Luton paid to take him off our hands.

Nice enough guy yes, would I want him back, no.

Feb 15, 2005
If RL thought he could do a job for us then yes Please. Folk quoting his stats are way off the mark as Freddie cracked in 19 against all odds. We are not going to get a top flight striker

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I’d be very happy with that signing, but can’t see it happening with no Lowe/Jervis prior connection.

He was probably our second most effective attacking player after Carey at League 2 level, so I’d definitely have him back.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
On his day he was a cracking player who's size and pace struck fear into full backs when he ran at them.

Consistency was his problem, he'd go through spells of being brilliant and then anonymous but at L2 level that's to be expected really.

However, this was under Adams who has a knack for getting the best out of very average journeymen. Will Lowe have that same knack? Who knows, personally I wouldn't take the risk.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
No. Why would Lowe want one of Adams old signings? Plus he was crap when he played against us and missed a sitter in the game.

Aug 7, 2005
Paignton
He was a very effective winger. Was at his worst when asked to play the lone striker. I doubt he would be on Lowe’s radar but I think he gets a bit of unfair stick from some quarters.

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
He was good at heading on goal kicks from wide right towards the opponents penalty area......and wasn't he second highest scorer one season.