Pro deal for Lolos | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pro deal for Lolos

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I agree. If he fulfills his potential he could go a long way. And make us a few bob in the process.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Keepitgreen":2k8oa0is said:
I agree. If he fulfills his potential he could go a long way. And make us a few bob in the process.

I agree. If he fulfills his potential he could go a long way. And be with us right through our glorious rise to the Premiership and European glory!! :scarf:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I think it’s brilliant that we are taking a really good interest in our youth. It’s our future.

It also gives other youngsters encouragement that if you work hard and learn then you can have a real chance of getting into the first team.

I’m enjoying this.

May 8, 2011
Tugboat":2rlthxh7 said:
I think it’s brilliant that we are taking a really good interest in our youth. It’s our future.

It also gives other youngsters encouragement that if you work hard and learn then you can have a real chance of getting into the first team.

I’m enjoying this.

Hopefully the new management team will take as much interest and time in the youngster’s development as the previous ones did.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
HC Green":27b77sp0 said:
Tugboat":27b77sp0 said:

I’m enjoying this.

Hopefully the new management team will take as much interest and time in the youngster’s development as the previous ones did.

:facepalm:

Heathrow Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London
Pogleswoody":2hp2zyh7 said:
Keepitgreen":2hp2zyh7 said:

I agree. If he fulfills his potential he could go a long way. And be with us right through our glorious rise to the Premiership and European glory!! :scarf:

Can I have a pint of what you've been on?

Err, no make that a half! :funny:

May 8, 2011
IJN":kchuv90n said:
A natural goal scorer without a doubt.

He certainly is and in the last year has actually started to do more tracking back and pass to other players.

May 8, 2011
Mark Pedlar":2svxmtss said:
HC Green":2svxmtss said:
Tugboat":2svxmtss said:

I’m enjoying this.

As someone who supports the U18s financially and in person I am fully aware of how much encouragement not just in terms of hours Adams , Wotton etc gave to the Academy from U18s to much younger age groups.

May 8, 2011
HC Green":1l7ne8kp said:
Mark Pedlar":1l7ne8kp said:
HC Green":1l7ne8kp said:
Tugboat":1l7ne8kp said:

I’m enjoying this.

As someone who supports the U18s financially and in person I am fully aware of how much encouragement not just in terms of hours Adams , Wotton etc gave to the Academy from U18s to much younger age groups.

Oct 22, 2018
Well said HC we will benefit for years because of the work and dedication Dereck Adam's put into our club. Pleased Lolos has signed and wish him well.