Gantry position. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Gantry position.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The gantry will hang outside the back with a cantilever ensuring no loss of seats.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The plan could well be 'old news' because that was what was going to happen at one stage I think. But it was decided that no seats should be lost and they spent more on the gantry. All makes sense really.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Even if it did take up a few dozen seats can’t see it being an issue.

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
Ade the green":9gnvmmqp said:
Do we know how far down the track we are getting this done?
This summer (the temporary gantry has gone).

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The new one will be up for the first league game of the season.

Aug 12, 2010
South Wales
IJN":15pgooro said:
The plan could well be 'old news' because that was what was going to happen at one stage I think. But it was decided that no seats should be lost and they spent more on the gantry. All makes sense really.

Ànd sensible because it's about deciding to progress in the direction of being a club with decent media facilities, as opposed to having a reputation as a club that has not.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
IJN":yw3jzr38 said:
The plan on the baggo is surely last season's plan. It shows the players entrance where the temporary dressing rooms were and the ViP entrance as being in the 'Life' Centre.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Argylegames":3blhqiyh said:
IJN":3blhqiyh said:
The plan on the baggo is surely last season's plan. It shows the players entrance where the temporary dressing rooms were and the ViP entrance as being in the 'Life' Centre.
Don't think they would have posted it if it was last season's plan. The players entered the ground this morning through that entrance. I think that will be the entrance until the development is finished and the area around the changing rooms tarmacked.